“Fearless” is my personal motto. It is the word I wake up to in the morning and it is the last word I think of at night. Six years ago I faced life’s biggest challenge “Cancer”. Through that process I learned to face each day anew and make a difference to the lives of the people I meet on this journey of life. I am happy to say I am a two-time cancer “survivor”. To be a survivor you must be fearless. With this motto, my passion for athletics and continuing education I face each new day as if it were my first.
In high school I was an elite multi-sport athlete which enabled me to play at “The Next Level” with the MUN Sea-Hawks Women’s Soccer Team for 3 years. While in university I obtained my Bachelor Degree in Kinesiology and certifications as a CSEP-CPT and NLCK.
My love for sports, has also inspired me to become a coach. I strive on helping young athletes reach their potential within themselves. I use high energy and enthusiasm to challenge young adults to fight adversity to gain confidence and greatness.
- Certified Personal Trainer through Canadian Exercise of Sports Physiology (CSEP-CPT)
- Certified Kinesiologist through Newfoundland and Labrador Kinesiology Association (NLCK)
- Valid First Aid and CPR Level C Certification (St. John’s Ambulance)
Our body is meant to be in motion not to be motionless. Our bodies are our sanctuary. We need to maintain a balance of healthy eating, positive mindset and physical activity to make it the greatest it can be. The body has an amazing ability to heal itself, grow stronger and adapt to the challenges we put it through everyday. One of the best ways for our bodies to improve is to push it past our comfort zone. We need to be comfortable with being uncomfortable. This is statement I trust in to living your best life. I believe that we have the power and strength to become the best versions of ourselves. With the right mindset and determination to pursue our goals and dreams anything we want in life is attainable. Although there is a lot of hard work, mental preparation, the feeling of achievement, happiness, strength and seeing progress is all worth the fight to push ourselves into motion.
What is Fearless Conditioning:
Mobile training business. It is a fitness anywhere, anytime mentality. It is about getting adventurous with yourself and the things around you to accomplish your goals. It is about spontaneous fun, excitement and exploring. It is about creating positive energy, self esteem and gaining a sense of self worth and well being.
Mission of Fearless Conditioning
- make everyday activities easier
- rehab others to return to their active selves
- condition athletes and improve their skills
- help people be more conscious of their life choices and well-being
- create a positive environment with great energy
- build self esteem and confidence
- achieve health and fitness goals
- gain knowledge and guidance in nutrition and exercises